Benjamin Anagnos holds copyright to all content appearing on this site except as noted below.
This site was produced by Michael Harrison.
The following images were used in the production of this site:
- The elements of the periodic table that appear in the site's logo: property of Permacharts Inc., used with permission.
- The capital Roman letters that appear in the site's logo: courtesy of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- The trigonometric sphere that appears in the site's logo: from the 1728 Cyclopaedia, public domain.
- The illustration of the human brain that appears in the site's logo: Compendiosa totius anatomie delineatio, aere exarata by Thomam Geminum (published 1545). NYPL Digital Gallery, The New York Public Library.
- The map that appears on the home page: New-York, by Cartographer Henry Schenck Tanner. NYPL Digital Gallery, The New York Public Library.
- The line art of an abacus that appears on the home page: Donated by Pearson Scott Foresman to the Wikimedia Foundation. Public domain.
- The Roman coins that appears on the home page: Struck by Emporer Septimius Severus in 193 AD. CNG coins. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.5 License. In short: you are free to share and make derivative works of the file under the conditions that you appropriately attribute it, and that you distribute it only under a license identical to this one. Official license.
- The chemical equipment that appears on the home page: Nomenclature chimique ou synonymie ancienne et moderne. NYPL Digital Gallery, The New York Public Library.